Freitag, 6. Dezember 2013

Etude house My Lash Serum - Review


Etude House "My Lash Serum"




The reason I bought it a while ago was because I have really short lashes; on the upper and under side. It's really depressing and actually already tried to accept it. But there are always these product with serum promising less fall out of lashes. My sister even bought the "M2Lashes" because of all the positive Responds from the product. But because I don't really want to spend over 120 Euro for something you cannot be sure of, I tried the Etude House My Lash Serum. I know it doesn't say antything from letting your lashes grow longer or fuller but as wanted to strengthen my few lashes, I bought it on ebay again. It was like less $ 4,75 or a bit over 4 Euro. 

The design is cute as expected from Etude House. (I'm this typical asian girl who likes cute pinkih stuff haha, so Etude house just my style) 


The inside has a light yellowish serum. You are not able to see the color on the applicator or on your lashes. It's clear. The applicator as you see is a normal one like from mascaras. For me I wished it would be a bit smaller as I have short lashes but I guess you can never be really satisfied, right? 
The smell kind of reminds me of glue. But it isn't strong, therefore not uncomfortable.


I applied it twice a day, in the morning and before I go to bed. I tried to use it like for a month regularly till a bought (on recommendation) another serum type. In that one month I feel that I had fewer lash loss, but that's only a feeling. It's unfortunately hard to rate something like this. But I didn't really expectanything because I kind of know that my lashes are a bit unique when it comes to something like that. I just wanted to try anything. Sometimes I have the feeling nothing works on them. Really really depressing..... Maybe you guys have more luck with the product.

Recommend it? 
Not really. I think to spend more money on lash serums is not wrong, like buying this "extraordinary" M2Lashes (Many collegues from me have used it and were really amazed how good it worked on them). I think it's definitely still a hard subject when it comes to something that promises natural longer curved lashes on Asians. It's hard to see differences becuase you have to keep on doing it for a while often to have some differences (if any) and often times you cannot see anything becuase you see yourself everyday in the mirror therefore seeing differences on yourself is impossible. Really hard...
I can say that the M2Lashes didn't have a great outcome on my sister, while our European collegues had suddenly like really long and really curved lashes (they had them already actually, but they still got more longer and curved). My sisters lashes only got a bit longer and she said she won't be buying it soon again. I guess there are big differences between Asians and Europeans when it comes to lashes hahaha. Too bad.......

Have you found something working for you? Still looking for mine....





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen